What Is Google Cloud?
Google Cloud provides computing resources, networking, storage, machine learning, and more—all delivered on-demand over the internet. It’s one of the biggest and most flexible cloud platforms available. Read on to learn more about Google Cloud computing and what it can offer you.
You can use the Google Cloud to access a wide range of services including productivity apps and developer tools, as well as to create your own applications. All of these are available online, as web services or through dedicated mobile apps. In other words, you don’t have to deploy them on computers.
Google Cloud provides advanced cloud solutions for businesses across industries. In fact, Google boasts that many of the world’s top 10 companies across industries use its cloud.
Taken in its entirety, the Google Cloud is a complete cloud offering that provides not only Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions but also Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or virtual machines for workload hosting.
But Google Cloud is not just for big businesses. It’s a scalable solution that small businesses and organizations as well as individuals can use.
Available in over 200 countries and territories, the Google Cloud features 23 cloud regions and 140 network locations. It’s one of the most advanced and extensive cloud computing services currently available.
Google Cloud Computing Features
What is Google Cloud – Google provides an extensive range of computing services on a pay-as-you-go basis. The range and scalability of Google cloud computing services make them a good fit for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the key features of the Google cloud:
- Business application platform – Google Cloud provides a “cross-cloud” API management platform that enables businesses to build, integrate, and connect different applications faster.
- Data management and analytics – You can access data management and data warehouse tools, as well as predictive analytics.
- Modern software infrastructure – With Google Cloud, you can set up virtual machines that run Windows, Oracle, VMware, and other software as opposed to buying and setting up the hardware and software required to operate these.
- Modern application development – The cloud ecosystem from Google makes it easier for you to build new applications and services optimized for cloud use.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) – The Google Cloud makes AI and ML easier to implement in order to analyze big chunks of data, identify new information, or automate certain tasks.
- Productivity applications – The G Suite provides workplace productivity apps like Docs, Gmail, and Drive. Businesses can use these without having to install them on every computer in the office.
- Media content creation and distribution – The Google Cloud also includes tools and services aimed to improve content production and distribution, including video processing and virtual post-production.
It’s also worth noting that the Google Cloud provides specialized services and tools for certain industries, including retail, healthcare, financial services, as well as the public sector.
What is Google Cloud Summary
Google’s cloud computing offerings are some of the most powerful, flexible, and diverse you’ll find. What is more, some of them are available on an always-free basis. If you want to leverage the power of the cloud to grow your business, Google Cloud is worth looking into. You can try, Google Cloud, for free here. You are currently provided with a $300US Credit, which expires in 90 Days. This provides you the opportunity to test their various product offerings.
Why Google Cloud
- Run your Apps Wherever you Need Them
- Make smarter decisions with the leading data platform
- Run on the cleanest cloud in the industry
- Operate confidently with advanced security tools
- Transform how you connect and collaborate
- Save money, increase efficiency, and optimize spend
- Get customized solutions for your specific industry